Sunday, December 4, 2011

Of Boys And Men On BET

In 2007, I had the great privilege to meet screenwriter and filmmaker, Michelle Amor. Since then, she has been a wonderful friend and influence on my writing career. In fact, it was Michelle who insisted I turn my autobiographical theater piece into a screenplay. The very first piece I ever sent Michelle was that theater piece. I figured it was a great way for her to learn about Israel the person while learning about Israel the writer. She loved the play and demanded I write a film version. She has stood by supporting me ever since. She offers me advice and a guiding hand. I am so grateful for her. Today, all of you can see her writing talent on display. The film, Of Boys And Men written by Michelle Amor which stars Robert Townsend, Angela Bassett, and others will air on BET. Please check your local listing for air time in your area. Make sure to check out Michelle's film. Michelle is a wonderful person who told a fantastic story.

No comments:

Post a Comment