Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks To You

This is as good a time as any to say thank you to all of you, my followers, readers, and friends! In this 2011 year I have experienced so many uplifting moments as a result of all of you. Over these months and years people who are family, friends, and strangers have raved about what an inspiration I am. Why? Because I lost my sight over night, but did not allow that to prevent me from picking myself up off the floor? I truly believe anyone in my situation would have done the same. In fact, I believe there are plenty of others who would have aimed higher and achieved more in life than I have done. Of course, none of us will ever know if in fact that is the case since only I can live this very life. I do know that since I lost my sight so many moons ago, I have been blessed to have such wonderful people come in and out of my life. Every writer, actor, director, marathoner, triathlete in my life, thank you! You are a great friend and an inspiration. There are too many of you to list. On this day and every day, I do my best to highlight your influence on me through this platform, Twitter, and Facebook. I thank all the writing and athletic organizations who have embraced me throughout this year. I hope I make you proud and will continue to do so in the years to come should you find me worthy to represent you and your organization. I hope today has been a wonderful day for you, my friends and followers. I am so lucky to count you as important individuals in my life. As always, feel free to reach out to me via any avenue you feel comfortable. I will do my best to always be available and open to you. I hope you keep visiting and reading my work on this platform. I will do my best to keep spreading the word for my friends' projects and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment