Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Powerful Beyond Measure

Every so often, I will come across a web site, blog, or link which fascinates me. While this blog has always been about promoting my athletic and artistic ventures as well as those of my friends, I get so moved when I see a video like the one I have decided to post today. I came across it this morning by accident. I know that the Ironman Triathlon channel has the broadcast of this year's World Championship available for viewing for the entire week. I have watched it several times already, but wanted to do so again. Instead of logging on to the page, I simply went to the main youtube page and typed my search. What popped as one of the results was a link to this. I watched since it stated it was a motivating piece. I was so touched by it. Later in the day, someone did describe the images to me, but what struck me were the lines from various films used as voiceover. This may have to become my go-to viewing when preparing to write a screenplay or theater piece or when I am getting ready for a race.

No comments:

Post a Comment