Friday, December 23, 2011

Jenny Raising Funds For CDF

There are about three weeks left to prepare for my first event of 2012. Usually, I am not able to find a sighted guide or race in which to participate until May, but this year worked out well as an opportunity came about to race in the Houston Half Marathon as a member of Team CDF, the organization started by my friend, Matt Miller. The C Different Foundation works to help blind and visually impaired individuals race in triathlons and road races by partnering them up with sighted guides for the events. For Houston, my friend, the talented and amazing Jennifer Pfaff has volunteered to be my eyes. Jenny has set up a fundraising page on behalf of C Different Foundation so that many others will get to experience what I will in January while many others will get the chance to do what she is doing.

Please visit the page at:





No comments:

Post a Comment