Wednesday, November 3, 2010

In The Rain Forest

I have known my friend, J, for over six years. We met when we were partnered up to do an in-class exercise in one of the acting classes I took at the Actors' Center Chicago. As a result of my friendship with J, I have been able to enjoy various theater productions around Chicago as well as having the opportunity to see a screening of The Godfather Of Green Bay, a film in which he appeared which was written and directed by Pete Schwaba and included such stars as; Lauren Holly, Tony Goldwyn, Thomas Lennon, Jimmy Pardo, and Lance Barber. J wrote and stars in a school assembly program aimed at students from kindergarten through eighth grade as he assumes the role of Dr. Exhaustus to educate while entertaining his audience about the seriousness of global warming, but doing so in a fun environment for the children. Here is a mini film of Dr. Exhaustus in the rain forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment