Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks!

After a wonderful day with family where I did not eat to the point of being stuffed, but still enjoyed some football games, drinks, movies, laughs, and food, I take this moment to say thank you to you, the readers of this blog. I appreciate that you take time to see my thoughts written down, successes of my theatre, film, or races, and my occasional failures and stumbles on route to my desired goals. To those who have been with me since I first began writing this, thank you for remaining. For those who discovered this blog more recently, I hope I can keep you as a frequent reader. To those friends, Rani and Amy, who years ago said I should give this a try and insisted they and others would be interested in what I had to say, I wish I would have listened to you sooner. For anyone interested, please sign up to follow this blog so you may receive the latest information on new posts. You can always follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook.

I was scheduled to race in three more races prior to the conclusion of the 2010 year, but due to my severely twisted and sprained ankle suffered at the Chicago Marathon in October, I have pulled out of all three races which I was to run on December 11 and 12 in Sugar Land, Tx. On Saturday, I was to run a 5K then 10K. On Sunday, I would have gone 30K which is 18.6 miles. I was looking forward to this trip and improving on my finishing times from last year when I ran the 5K and 30K, but I had to do what was best for my health in preparation for next season. I still have plenty of memories from the challenges I faced this year. I have so many people to thank who made my participation in those races a reality. As the year draws to a close over the next month I will do my best to highlight them. Of course, this blog exists to always highlight those individuals so if you do read my entries frequently then chances are you have already seen some items on these individuals as I promote the plays, film, and races in which they appear. Thank you to them for pushing and inspiring me. Thank you to you for reading. Please, feel free to reach out to me. Maybe I will see you at a show, screening, or event.

www.twitter.com/sexyisra
www.israelantonio.com

While I can not go to Sugar Land, you can still learn about the C Different Foundation for whom I was to race in the three events:
www.cdifferent.org

No comments:

Post a Comment