Saturday, November 27, 2010

Berwyn Avenue Featuring Laura Shatkus

One of my friends of whom I have written before is Laura Shatkus. She is a talented artist who has become quite a force in local Chicago theater in recent years. I was lucky enough to be a classmate of hers in several acting classes and she was one of the individuals who helped me reach some major break throughs in those classes. Laura is one of those amazing artists whose talent enables others' abilities to shine. I have seen her perform in a couple shows and I am always thrilled when she gets cast in a show because it is a sure bet, she will be a shining star in it.

Laura can currently be seen in Berwyn Avenue written by Cynthia VonOrthal at the Raven Theatre Complex West Stage. Laura plays Gay Martini. Performances are Thursday to Saturday at 8:30p.m. and Sundays at 3:30p.m. From now through December 19, 2010.

For more information:
www.berwynavenue.com

You can also read this review:
http://www.steadstylechicago.com/berwynavenue.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment