Thursday, February 7, 2013

Angela And No Safari At Quenchers Saloon

When I was in high school, I met one of the most intelligent, beautiful, amazing women in the world. Yes, she was only in junior high at the time, but it was obvious what a tremendous person she was and what a spectacular person she would become as well. Over the years, she has remained one of the most important most significant friends in my life. She stands by me through down times and through major flying high times. She is my friend, Angela. Every person deserves to have an Angela in his or her life. I believe, if you are blessed, then you already do have one such person like that in your life. In fact, one of the most important individuals in my life is energy alignment healer, intuitive, and educator, Dr. Therese Rowley. Angela was the one who introduced me to Therese. First, Angela taught me about what therese does. Second, she insisted I meet Therese. Last, she did not rest until I and therese became friends. Therese is one who knows how special Angela is for me and to me. Therese often tells me how my friendship, bond, and connection with Angela is in perfect order with what the universe wants. You too can meet Angela. You can do so tonight. If you are in the Chicagoland area, the place to be after 8p.m. is Quenchers Saloon on the north side of the city as Phantom Note presents a night of drink specials and great music. One of those bands playing at this event is No Safari for which Angie is the drummer. Check her out doing what she does best on the drums, enjoy a wonderful time, and learn why I love her to death as well as why I will continuing doing so until I die.

Quenchers Saloon, 2410 N. Western Ave Chicago, Il 60647 - 8p.m. doors open. No Safari will take the stage about 10:30p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment