Monday, February 13, 2012

Marrielle's Thirty-One Gifts

A couple of years ago, I agreed to run in a 30K for a non profit. I received an e-mail from a young woman who helped organize the weekend's festivities. When I flew to the city to meet up with the rest of the team members participating in the weekend's events, I had the chance to meet the young woman. In fact, it was after the race was over and everyone was hanging out at a local establishment celebrating individual and team accomplishments. She walked up and introduced herself. Her name is Marrielle. We ended up having a wonderful conversation and learned we had plenty of interests in common. Mainly, theater, film, and story telling. I learned about her interest and accomplishments. I was amazed. I was excited that I had made a new friend who could also provide me some guiding wisdom when it comes to theater, film, and story telling. Marrielle has in fact been a guiding light and much more. She is one of my favorite people in the world. She is intelligent, beautiful, and wise. She is also now involved with Thirty-One Gifts. I recently visited Marrielle's site for Thirty-One Gifts and now I wish to share the link with you. If you are interested in some product for yourself or others, you will enjoy the purses, handbags, and items found on the site. If you are a woman looking for an avenue to contribute more monetary stability to your life and home, this is a company you should consider. There are monthly specials of some wonderful hand-made items which you and your loved ones will enjoy tremendously. Please take the time to log on to Marrielle's site and check out what you can purchase. Again, Marrielle is one of my favorite people and you will like what she is selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment