Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sharp Look At C Different Foundation

This past weekend as I attended the festivities in Houston as a member of the C Different Foundation team, there were two individuals who also attended the CDF lunch-in, Houston Half/Full Marathon, and other related events. Elisa and Marc Sharp not only attended, they captured many images which they have now published on their web sites. There is a still photos slide show as well as a video set to music. After receiving their permission, I am passing along the URL to the video here. thank you to Elisa and marc for capturing these images and for permitting me to share this link with you. Over seventy volunteers, fundraisers, company representatives, donors, and athletes joined together to make this a very special weekend. You can see them here. You will also see Jen and Stu who guided me for the half marathon, Chris who opened his home to give Jen and me a place to stay, and me walking around looking sexy. Well, maybe not sexy, but you get my point. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment