Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Accidental Rapture

One of my favorite people in the world is the beautiful, amazing, and spectacular Laura Shatkus. I first met Laura in acting class many moons ago. She was dynamite! I learned so much from observing her in class. I was always so scared whenever I had to do an in-class exercise with her because she was just so talented. In the end, she is special because not only does she bring her best work to any and all scenes, but she also knows how to get the best out of her scene partners as she did with me. Above her acting talent, Laura is an amazing woman whom I am lucky to call a friend. She has been supportive over the years as I navigate the film and athletic worlds. Now all can see Laura dazzle in a new show starting Thursday, January 12, 2012. Accidental Rapture is coming to the 16th Street Theater. It stars an amazing group of actors among who is the lovely Laura. The show runs through the middle of February and is a production all should check out. You have to see Laura. She is amazing in everything she appears so I know you will be left in awe of this amazing woman. You will also enjoy the performances of her cast mates. To see the amazing Laura or to get more information on performances, dates, and times, please visit the following web site. Enjoy the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment