Monday, July 4, 2011

A Fourth Of July Thank You

I just wanted to take this time to say thank you very much to all of my readers and followers. I appreciate that I have an audience who takes an interest in my theater, film, and athletics. I hope you visit often and I am able to keep you informed and entertained. I hope that you tell your family, friends, and enemies to visit my site and read my anticipation, reflections, or promotions. I especially want to express my gratitude to those individuals who have become my friends over the years who often provide me with advice and assistance whether with my theater pieces, screenplays, or racing ventures. I often arrive to a conclusion, but ever the artist, I often question myself and the conclusion to which I have arrived so it is wonderful when others whom I trust tell me what I have felt all along. One example is how my friend, Matt Miller, actor, model, triathlete, film producer, roofing contracter, told me that I would eventually notice that my racing triathlons and road races would collide and become one with my artistic ventures. This is something I knew for a while, but having someone whom I respect tremendously say that meant plenty as he was speaking from the experience of living it. I am finding that people who help me with artistic projects are the same ones who can help with my athletic ones. Just as I find that someone who comes into my life to be a sighted guide for me to race a triathlon or marathon end up becoming friends who work in the entertainment field for their day job. It is so fascinating how these worlds are constantly colliding and becoming one.

Over the couple of years since I have been maintaining this blog, I have been contacted by so many individuals who also discover me on Facebook or Twitter and I thank all of you for becoming my friend, followers, and inspiration. Some of those talented individuals provide me with a look into what they do and I find myself motivated to keep pushing to achieve greatness. I do my best to highlight them and their work here as they too are part of Team Antonio. As always, anyone who plays a role in helping me even in situations they may not realize it, I will always shine a light on him or her!

Happy Day of declaring independence from England. I hope you are safe and have enjoyed the day and weekend with loved ones. Please continue to read my blog, tell others, and always feel free to reach out to me. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment