Thursday, February 24, 2011

On The Brink

Just under seven years ago, I met the talented, beautiful, and amazing Kate Bergeron, in an acting class. I had the great privilege to work on some in class exercises with her. I also had the great privilege to sit back and observe her as she worked on her craft. In those days, there was never a doubt in my mind as well as in the minds of others that Kate was destined for greatness in the theater, film, and television industries. I later found out that she was a model and singer as well. Sure, she had starred in many musicals, but more than that, she was the lead vocalist for an up and coming band. As Kate Bergeron becomes a household name, I wish to invite all to check out this wonderfully talented woman in one of her latest projects. She is the star of this web series entitled On The Brink. If you are a regular reader to this blog, you have seen her demo reel from the internet movie data base a link to which I posted a few weeks ago. Now you can see complete episodes of her fabulous work.

Please check out Kate at the following link:
http://www.zingfactortv.com/otbvideos.html








No comments:

Post a Comment