Sunday, August 31, 2014

Team One Step Camp Fundraising Page

With just about six weeks to go before I toe the start line at this year's Chicago Marathon, I wish to post this link for the non profit for which I am racing and fundraising this year. Children's Oncology Team One Step Camp. I am attempting to raise enough money to send a boy or girl to summer camp. Every day these kids have to face, fight, and live with cancer. For a short time, they can forget about treatment and the pain of the disease to focus on being a child running, playing, and laughing. The amount it costs to send a boy or girl to camp is $1,000. Please help me reach that goal in the coming weeks so together we can put a smile on a young person's face.

Here is the link to my page for the 2014 Chicago Marathon Team One Step Camp squad

No comments:

Post a Comment