Friday, August 22, 2014

ABC 7 Chicago To Air Israel Antonio Segment

A quick reminder to you, my reader. On Saturday, August 23, ABC 7 in Chicago will air a segment on me at 8:00a.m. The piece will also feature three of my favorite friends in the world. Jenn Spencer who is one of the most wonderful athletes, entrepreneurs I know will make an appearance. Jen Pfaff who has been my guide for more races than anyone else by over twice as many as the next closest person was interviewed and filmed guiding me on a run. Dan Tun, one of the co-founders of the Dare2Tri Paratriathlon Club, an Ironman triathlete, and a dear friend who has guided me for several races and training sessions will be a part of the segment too.

Special thanks to Jen, Jenn, and Dan for being a part of the the feature and more important, being a part of my life. Thank you Jenna Parker for continuing to work to help get the best out of me. My gratitude also goes to Pinnacle Performance Company, Base Performance, and C Different Foundation for continued support for my athletic ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment