Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Appearance on ABC7 Chicago

For those who may have interest, but were not able to watch the segment which aired on Chicago's ABC7 on Saturday morning featuring my friends Dan Tun, Jenn Spencer, and Jen Pfaff, I provide you a link to the piece.

I wish to thank Karen Meyer for taking the time to interview me. I also wish to thank cameraman, Jim, for ensuring some splendid action shots. Thank you to the always fabulous pro triathlete, actress, model, Jenna Parker for her friendship and guidance in making me a faster and stronger triathlete.

I receive great support from Dare2Tri Paratriathlon Club, C Different Foundation, Pinnacle Performance Company, and Base Performance for which I am grateful.

Here is a link to the segment of the Saturday morning ABC7 news:

No comments:

Post a Comment