Monday, September 8, 2014

Another ABC7 Chicago Segment

Last week Friday, I had the great privilege of meeting up with the lovely Jen Pfaff to film another segment for ABC7 Chicago news which will air on Sunday, September 28 at 8:23a.m. This piece features Karen Meyer interviewing me along with camera man, Rich, filming Jen guiding me on a run. The piece will feature discussion on my preparation for this year's Chicago Marathon including my coach and friend, the beautiful, talented, amazing, Jenna Parker, Pinnacle Performance Company, Base Performance, my love of running, and that I am raising funds for Children's Oncology as a member of Team One Step Camp to send a child with cancer to summer camp so he or she can focus on being a kid and have fun.

I wish to thank Jen for agreeing to be a part of the segment. She is one of my favorite people in the world who has guided me for more races than anyone else. I also thank Jessica Lang from ABC7 who did a wonderful job coordinating the interview. I hope people get a chance to watch the piece and enjoy it as much as people enjoyed the one Karen Meyer did on me in July which aired a few weeks ago.

For those interested, the Chicago Marathon is just under five weeks away and I can truly use a strong push from family and friends to reach my goal of $1,000 by next month. Here is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment