Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dare2Tri Volunteer, Lisa Krejcik

In June 2011, I decided to do my first race with the new paratriathlon club based in Chicago called Dare2Tri. The Executive Director assigned Ironman triathlete, Todd Smith, to guide me for the race. He guided me for the duathlon portion of the event. I had the choice of racing the triathlon or duathlon. After the race, I walked around meeting various athletes and volunteers. One of the ones who stood out to me was the fabulous, talented, and beautiful Lisa Krejcik. She was so nice, warm, and welcoming. She left quite an impression on me and I never forgot her. It tickles me endlessly when I think that as time has continued, I have had the great privilege to see Lisa at many more events. On top of being beautiful and talented, she has a big heart of gold.

Dare2Tri frequently features athletes, volunteers, and supporters on their web site. Today's featured person is Lisa Krejcik. Please take a moment to get to know her by activating the following link. She is quite simply, amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment