Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Worlds Welcomes The Thirteen Fastest Tri6A Males

On September 13, there will be thirteen male triathletes lining up at the start line of the Paratriathlon World Championships in London to see who is the fastest Tri6A male athlete in the world. Of those men, two will be representing the United States Of America. One of those individuals is Israel Antonio. I can not begin to express how excited I am to be one of those who will race on the streets of London at Worlds. I am scared, nervous, and excited. Thank you to all those who have supported me along this journey from what I call a triathlon also-rand to a contender for the world title. It feels like a storybook journey. It feels like a dream. Thank you for coming along on this incredible road with me wherever it may lead. If you wish to take a look at the entire list of the thirteen fastest Tri6A males in the world, here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment