Thursday, August 16, 2012

Jenna To Compete In Beijing

When I heard that at a very early age, Jenna Parker informed her mother she wanted to be the first person to ever win an Olympic gold medal and an Academy Award, I was instantly intrigued. I started reading some more about Jenna and was even more fascinated by her. Almost immediately, I knew that I would want to work with her one day. In fact, my desire to one day have her star in one of my screenplays motivated me to begin to craft some scripts. The easiest thing to do was do what I always do and that is to listen to music. As I listened to a song, I began to think of images for one of my films. I started to imagine a new ending for one of my screenplays. The more I thought of the ending, the more I felt strongly that I would want to ask Jenna to be in that film. After some time, I kept thinking that asking her to simply make a cameo may not be enough so how could I increase the chances of landing her for a role? Why of course, make her one of the stars. Write a role strictly for her. Easy enough. I began to rework the screenplay in my head. This time, Jenna was one of the main characters. Suddenly, it was easy to imagine that character. Dialogue, scenes, plot points rushed out of me. After a short time, I had a new script all inspired by Jenna.

since writing that piece, I have found myself becoming an even greater fan of Jenna. While I wait to work with her on a film, I am so thrilled that in fact, I have had the great pleasure to work with her even though it has not been film related. Jenna has been the one who has been providing me guidance and coaching this season in preparation for my races. I have done all that I can to be disciplined to follow her instructions to the letter. I believe that is why I am in the best shape of my life. she has given me a clear direction towards my goals. In the same way, keeping her in mind, gave me a clear sense of the film I was writing, having her bright light be my influence has been such a spectacular joy. It has given me a sense of purpose to get up each morning and attack my workout sessions. I owe it to Jenna to be the best at what I am doing. What would it say if she took time out of her busy acting, modeling, and racing schedule to help me only to have me not put in the work or give my best effort. That would reflect bad on her. Of course, it would be me who would be falling short, but to many people, they would look at the situation as it is she who was not able to get the best out of me. With each session and race, I feel I am proving. I am much better prepared to tackle my races and much more confident too. I am excited about the September and october races I have lined up. Even as I take on my challenges, Jenna is busy romping and stomping to overall first, second, and third place finishes all over the world competing at the highest of elite levels against her fellow pro triathletes. On September 16, she will join a group of the best of the best pros in the world to compete at the Beijing Triathlon.

Read all about JP at the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment