Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Robin Hoffman A Woman Out Loud

I have gone to schools, parks, churches over the years as I give speeches or performances to adults and children about taking risks and living life to the fullest. Some days I wonder am I truly qualified to tell people about taking risks? What have I done? What have I accomplished? Then I look to friends and respected people who do dare to take chances and I get inspired. One such person is the talented Robin Hoffman who will get up on a stage tonight to make her standup comedy debut. If you are in Arvada, Co then you have a chance to see this wonderful debut by Robin. Tonight at the D Note located at 7519 Grandview Ave at 8:30p.m. as part of Women Out Loud. Check out the show, cheer her on, and tell her Sexy Isra sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment