Friday, October 14, 2011

World's Largest Now Available

One of my favorite people in the world is Elizabeth Donius. I first met Lizzy about five years ago when she was the Executive Director of Independent Film Project Chicago. I called the offices of IFP Chicago to inquire about membership, services, and programs. She took my call, answered all my questions, and enrolled me as a member. Every time I had any questions or attended an event, Lizzy always took time for me. One of her films, World's Largest: A Documentary About Small Towns With Big Things has been screened at various festivals all across the country. This doc, which she made with her childhood friend, Amy Elliott, is now available for your enjoyment. You can either buy a DVD of this film or you can download it from the following web site.


You can also visit the doc's site to get up to date information at:

No comments:

Post a Comment