Sunday, January 22, 2017

Serving The Sentence At Fillet Of Solo

I am excited that later today I will perform in Serving The Sentence at Fillet Of Solo. Serving The Sentence is a monthly live lit event where performers are given one sentence with which they must begin their stories. The stories can be funny, dramatic, fiction, nonfiction, read, memorized. Fillet Of Solo is a long running festival celebrating storytellers. This is the first time I have been selected to participate. I am thrilled that so many of my friends are performing throughout the three week event.

The word is that today's event is sold out, however some limited standing room only tickets remain. Serving The Sentence begins at 5:30p at Heartland Studio 7016 N. Glenwood in Chicago. For more information or to reserve some tickets at the last minute, please visit:

Fillet Of Solo

No comments:

Post a Comment