Sunday, July 3, 2016

6 Reasons To Run Universal Sole Burgers And Beer 5K

I truly enjoy every individual with whom I have been in contact at Universal Sole. Each person has always been welcoming and warm when I have reached out to inquire about a race or event at Universal sole. On July 18, The Burgers And Beer 5K will take place in Chicago. I registered. Here are a few reasons I am excited. I hope you will join me.

I get to run along side lovely, Lindsey Cook.

I will be sporting my Pinnacle Performance Company racing gear.

Shake Shack. Burgers, hot dogs, and wine.

Begyle Brewing. If you love a great selection of beers then I need not write anymore.

Proceeds from the race benefit girls In The Game. It’s tough being a girl. Girls In the Game is a non profit using self esteem, confidence, leadership building to empower girls to get in the game of life. Read more at:
Girls In the Game

The latest selections from Saucony. I love Saucony. I will race in my Cohesion.

Sign up for Burgers and Beer 5K at:

Universal Sole

No comments:

Post a Comment