Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mary Did You Know

I have never seen Mel Gibson's film, The Passion Of The Christ. I have seen clips here and there. I have heard plenty about it since it was released in 2004, but I have never had enough interest to sit through it. Then again, with all the subtitles in the film, I would need someone there with me to read the dialogue to me. I do not know if anyone would want to undertake that responsibility for the duration of the movie. Still, I ran across this song several years ago. I found it to be a beautiful emotionally charged song. From time-to-time, I will listen to it. Today, is as good a day as any to pause and hear the beautiful lyrics, voice, and instruments. To those who celebrate the holiday, Happy Easter! Even if you do not celebrate or believe in the holiday, I hope you take the time to listen to this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment