Friday, October 31, 2014

Team One Step Camp Fundraising Deadline

Happy Halloween!! I hope your costume was a smash hit. I hope the tricks and treats you received were to your liking. As you sort through the fun or before you set out for the night's festivities, I turn to you, my reader, to request help so that together, we may send a boy or girl with cancer to the One Step Camp. Children's Oncology yearly summer camp is a place where a boy or girl with cancer can be a child. Doctors cure the disease. Children's Oncology cures the spirit! As part of my running the Chicago Marathon this year, I registered as a charity runner in the hopes I could make a difference for this splendid organization. The deadline to reach my $1,000 minimum is tonight. I am still in need of a large amount to help me achieve the desired goal. Would you be so kind as to donate? Would you please pass along to others who may have interest in offering a donation to assist this amazing non profit?

To donate or to read more, please log on to the following website. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment