Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Soldier Field 10 Photos

On Saturday, May 28, I took part in the Soldier Field 10. A ten mile run starting just outside of famed Soldier Field, home of the Chicago Bears, and ending with a run through the players' tunnel, on to the field, and finishing on the home team's logo at the fifty yard line. Michael Crissie was my sighted guide for this event. The pictures are now available for purchase. I am providing this link in case anyone wishes to, at the very least, view my race day photos. There is a short video which plays once you log on to the site, but a few people have told me that they could not find me in it. You can try to look for me in case others simply missed me.

http://www2.brightroom.com/browser.aspx?eid=79422&bib=11419&pwd=

No comments:

Post a Comment