Sunday, March 13, 2011

Laura Sturm Discusses Ephemera Set Designs

Here is a second installment of a podcast interview series with the beautiful, talented, amazing, Laura Sturm. She is my dear friend, one of the most influential individuals in my life when it comes to breaking down my artistic walls, a tremendous instructor who taught me to embrace my body as an instrument to express joy, sadness, and sexuality on stage and in film, and a spectacular artist who is known for her amazing ability to act and direct. Laura is directing the world premiere production of Ephemera written by Bryce Wissel. In this interview, she discusses the set designs and props which were constructed by her husband.

Please listen to the podcast at the following site:
http://blog.petheatre.com/?p=845

No comments:

Post a Comment