Thursday, December 9, 2010

Caroline Gaynor The Ironman Triathlete

It is always so much fun for me to highlight and promote what my friends are doing. I have such joy writing about how each person is a special individual in my life. One of the individuals of whom I have written previously is Caroline Gaynor. Since I first met her in 2008 the weekend I went to New York for the first time in my life to race in the New York City Triathlon to the present, it has been a true privilege to know her and witness all of her amazing accomplishments in both the athletic arena and her life. Here is an article which was first published five years ago. I love this piece because it shows Caroline's dedication, determination, and drive! She is quite an inspirational figure in my life.

http://www.columbiaspectator.com/2005/12/08/cu-triathlete-takes-vegas-crown

No comments:

Post a Comment