Saturday, January 27, 2018

Serving The Sentence At Fillet Of Solo

Don't cha wish your boyfriend was fun like me? Don't cha? Whenever I am selected to write and perform a story at an event, I always attempt to have fun. I want the audience to see how much fun I'm having up on stage. I want each audience member to laugh. In 2017, I had the privilege to perform at Lifeline Theatre's Fillet Of Solo Festival. It is one of the premiere festivals for solo artists in Chicago and the nation. I will have an opportunity to perform at this year's Fillet Of Solo Festival. As I did last year, I will join a talented group of performers organized by the wonderful, Kendra Stevens. I always love sharing the stage with Kendra. She is such a talented writer, storyteller, and rapper.

If you are interested in seeing the show, Serving The Sentence at Fillet Of Solo, please log on to the event's Facebook page to buy any remaining tickets. The shows do sell out. Last year's did.

Serving The Sentence at Fillet Of Solo
Sunday, January 28, 2018
4p.m.
Heartland Studio
7016 N. Glenwood Ave.

Serving The Sentence At Fillet Of Solo

No comments:

Post a Comment