Monday, November 11, 2013

Katie's Inspirational Entry

Do you live with no regrets no apologies? Talented, amazing, and beautiful, actress, teacher, director, Laura Sturm taught me to do that when I was studying acting and movement with her. I had physical and emotional barriers which I put up, but which Laura helped me break down one brick at a time. Another woman who attempts to live life to the fullest is the beautiful, talented, and gifted Ironman triathlete, Katie Morse. I am so lucky and honored that Katie has been a supportive friend over the last few years. I have enjoyed watching her on her journey to superstardom. Katie is quite simply inspiring! One has a decision to make as to how to live life. One can either embrace the thrills of living or be content with merely existing. Katie is one who goes for it! Katie lives life. Katie is on the verge of racing in yet another Ironman triathlon this weekend. In fact, she is one of many who I know will take on the challenge of 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and 26.2 mile run in Arizona.

With Katie's permission, I wish to share one of her recent blog posts with you. It is quite moving and it had me excited to go out and live life. I hope you experience the same type of fulfillment in reading this entry. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment